Membership of the Society is open to scientists and students from Baltic countries who work on any aspect in the science and practice of human fertility, reproductive medicine and biology.
- Membership in the Society is free of charge
- Enjoy opportunity to meet and exchange opinions with fellow professionals working in the specialty field
- Free of charge or discounted registration fees for many scientific meetings & webinars
- Access through the Society to other international organizations with overlapping interests. Baltic
- Fertility Society (BFS) have strong partnership with Nordic Fertility Society (NFS) and other sister societies
We look forward to welcoming you as our Society Member!