TERMS & CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Applications to BFS must be signed and sent to BFS.
- The BFS membership year runs from 1st January to 31st December.
- The amount of the membership fee will be decided by BFS board.
- By applying for membership, you permit BFS and its secretariat to process your personal details.
- As a BFS member, you will receive emails from BFS.
- Notification of cancellation of your membership must be made to the BFS Secretariat and received by the end of the membership year.
- All personal information transmitted or otherwise submitted to the Baltic Fertility Society (BFS) shall only be used by BFS to the extent permitted by applicable legislation, specifically the Data Protection Act 1998.
- BFS email for communication is: email@example.com